Deciding to replace a commercial cooling system is a big decision. Consider these questions if you’re debating whether to repair or replace an AC system in your commercial space:
- How old is your air conditioner? Cooling equipment over 10 years old should be considered for replacement.
- What is the cost of repairs? Repairs over ⅓ the price of new AC equipment may not be worth it.
- How often is your commercial AC system needing repair or service?
- How efficient is your current cooling system? A new AC system may improve your cooling efficiency and cut down energy costs.
Cencal Mechanical is dedicated to helping businesses make the best decisions on keeping their spaces cool and comfortable. We’ll discuss all the AC options and help you save money in the long run.
The size of your commercial space, your cooling demands, and the equipment you select will all have an impact on the duration of your install. Ease of access to utility rooms, rooftops, and other installation areas will help us get the job done quickly.
Cencal Mechanical diagnostic experts do their absolute best to give you an accurate quote on expected installation timing. But we’ll always communicate expectations during our first visit to your business. And our industrial and commercial AC pricing is upfront, always.
Annual maintenance on your commercial air conditioner has 2 major benefits for your business:
- AC service keeps your commercial or industrial space reliably cool and comfortable when you need it.
- Saves your business money by reducing AC repairs and making your system last longer.
We’re the contractors you can trust for servicing and maintaining your commercial air conditioning each year. We’ll identify potential problems and take care of them before a small AC issue becomes a major pain.
Your new commercial cooling system will always benefit from proper care and routine tune-ups and maintenance. Typically, you can expect new equipment to operate normally for at least 10 years, and over 15 years for well-maintained units.
Our air conditioner installations are completed with the utmost attention to detail and designed to maximize each model’s lifespan. We’ll evaluate your commercial or industrial space and help you decide on the best cooling equipment.