Deciding to replace a commercial heating system is a big decision. Consider these questions when deciding on repairing or replacing the HVAC in your commercial space:
- How old is your HVAC system? Heating equipment over 10 years old should be considered for replacement.
- What is the cost of repairs? Repairs over ⅓ the price of new equipment may not make sense.
- How often is your HVAC system needing repair or service?
- How efficient is your current heating system? A new HVAC system may improve your heating efficiency and cut down energy costs.
Cencal Mechanical is dedicated to helping businesses make the best decision for their heating and cooling. We’ll discuss all the HVAC options and help you save money in the long run.
The size of your commercial space, your heating needs, and the equipment you select will all have an impact on the duration of your install. Ease of access to utility rooms, rooftops, and other installation areas will help us get the job done quickly.
Cencal Mechanical heating diagnostic experts do their absolute best to give you an accurate quote on expected installation timing. But we’ll always communicate expectations during our first visit to your business. And our HVAC service pricing is upfront, always.
Annual maintenance on your commercial HVAC system has 2 major benefits for your business:
- HVAC service keeps your commercial or industrial space reliably warm when you need it.
- Saves your business money by reducing HVAC repairs and making your system last longer.
We’re the contractor you can trust for servicing and maintaining your commercial heating each year. We’ll identify potential problems and take care of them before a small issue becomes a major HVAC headache.
Your new commercial HVAC system will always benefit from proper care and routine tune-ups and maintenance. Typically, you can expect new equipment to operate normally for at least 10 years, and over 15 years for well-maintained units.
Our furnace and heat pump installations are completed with the utmost attention to detail and designed to maximize each model’s lifespan. We’ll evaluate your commercial or industrial space and help you decide on the best heating equipment.