No two installations are exactly the same. Several factors impact an air conditioning install timeline. These include:
- The type of air conditioning we are installing: ductless mini-split or central AC.
- The quality of existing ductwork in your home and whether or not we are adding ductwork (for central AC systems).
- The size and space we are working with to install your central air conditioning. Cramped spaces can increase installation time.
- The size and model of your AC unit.
- Ease of access to the installation areas.
Cencal diagnostic experts do their absolute best to give you an accurate quote on expected installation timelines. That said, many new AC installs can be completed within one day. But we’ll always communicate expectations before your purchase.