The price of a new heating system will vary depending on your heating requirements. The following factors influence installation price:
- The heating capacity of your equipment (size).
- The make and model of your heating system.
- Whether new ductwork needs to be installed.
- The features and ratings of your equipment.
When calculating the costs of a heating system replacement, consider the monthly energy costs savings. Our experts will also keep you informed of any rebate programs available in your region.
The lifetime of any HVAC equipment is influenced by maintenance habits and the demands on the system. New home heating systems can last up to 15 years or more with annual tune-ups and proper care.
Cencal Mechanical offers a 10-Year Parts & Labor Guarantee on all heating systems we install. Whether you choose to upgrade your furnace or switch to a heat pump, enjoy peace of mind that your equipment is covered.
No two installations are exactly the same. Several factors impact the timeline of a heating system installation. These include:
- The type of equipment being installed.
- The quality of existing ductwork in your home and whether or not we are adding ductwork (for central HVAC systems).
- The space we are working in to install your central heating. Cramped spaces can increase installation time.
- Ease of access to the installation areas.
Cencal experts do their absolute best to give you an accurate quote on expected installation timelines. That said, many heating system installs can be completed within one day. But we’ll always communicate expectations before your purchase.
The decision to replace or repair heating equipment is always one that should be made with the advice of our experts at Cencal Mechanical. We’ll evaluate the age and health of your system and give you a realistic forecast for future repairs.
Every home’s heating is unique. But generally, a furnace or other heating system over 10 years old should be considered for replacement. As HVAC systems age and repair frequency increases, there comes a time when a new heating system will save you money in the long run.