Ductless HVAC Service, Ductless Air Conditioning & Ductless Heating Ceres, CA, Modesto, CA, Turlock, CA, Stockton, CA, Manteca, CA
Ductless mini and multi split systems are an ideal solution for those tough to heat and cool spaces. Whether you’re improving comfort in a single room, or targeting multiple rooms, these compact systems improve the value, usability, and health of your indoor space. A single outdoor unit supports one or more indoor units, which are linked by conduit through a small hole in the outside wall. The hole is sealed to prevent energy waste, and hidden by the indoor unit. Extensive line lengths allow flexibility in location, ensuring a viable option for every room in the house. Cencal Mechanical answers your unique challenges with ideal comfort.
Trustworthy Ductless HVAC Services
Powerful little ductless systems are wonderfully versatile, energy efficient, and handle year round temperature control in Stanislaus County. When you trust your project to Cencal Mechanical, we make sure you find the right system for your specific needs, ensure proper installation, and typically complete the entire process in a single day. We recommend only top quality systems with a proven history of dependability, and offer the innovative features that will raise your expectations of comfort management.
Some of the many benefits of a ductless split system from Cencal Mechanical include:
- Zoning – Rather than maintaining the whole house at one temperature, ductless systems target each room individually, allowing personalized comfort and significant energy savings.
- Ease of Operation – Wireless remote control and WiFi connectivity allows temperature increase or decrease, switching from heating to cooling, and a variety of adjustments from the touch of a button.
- Energy Efficiency – Eliminating the potential 25% energy waste of ductwork by transporting energy through insulated lines, a ductless system prevents 95% of energy losses.
- Cost Savings – Inverter technology allows modern ductless equipment to automatically adapt speed to match the changing demand of the home, conserving energy and keeping costs at a bare minimum.
- Non-Invasive Installation – With little more than a three-inch hole in an outside wall to connect the indoor and outdoor units, there’s no messy, intrusive, and lengthy renovation project.
- Aesthetics – Slim profiles, attractive, and lightweight, the indoor unit can be mounted high on the wall, down by the floor, or even into the ceiling, incorporating seamlessly into any decor.
- Quiet – With the indoor unit operating at a whisper quiet 21 to 30 decibels, and the outdoor unit keeping sound down to around 60 decibels, these systems don’t draw unwanted attention.
- Indoor Air Quality – Featuring multi-stage filtration, modern ductless systems effectively trap contaminants and other airborne particulates, manage humidity in the summer, and don’t overly dry air in the winter.
- Environmentally Friendly – Using R410A refrigerant, which is well-regarded for its zero ozone depletion potential, ductless units protect our environment.